The book chosen by the group to read and discuss at our meeting on Thursday 4th May is the Booker Prize Winner:
The Seven Moons of Maali Almeida by Shehan Karunatilaka.
We will also talk about other books and ‘arts stuff’ as per normal:
- Other books still to be read are in no particular order:
- The Sparsholt Affair by Alan Hollinghurst
- Maurice by E M Forster
- Briefly, a Delicious Life by Nell Stevens
- Lote by Shola von Reinhold
- Don’t No Body Give a Shit What Happened to Carlotta by James Hannaham
Start time is 7.00pm and we meet in the Mezzanine Café on the ground floor of Waterstones’ Piccadilly as per normal!