Another month is coming and our next meeting is on 7th April 2022. Next book is the first graphic book Fun home: a family tragicomic by Alison Bechdel. As usual, we will meet at Waterstones Piccadilly at 7pm. As per normal we will also be chatting about other books, musicals etc we have found to be of interest, and start time is back to 7.00pm!
The following book for discussion in May will be The House in the Cerulean Sea by TJ Klune.
I am pleased to announce the other top vote winners to be read are:
As few people voted this time, we then have a group of others that all scored the same number of votes and we will need to shortlist further:
- My Cat Yugoslavia by Pajtim Statovci
- Shadowplay by Joseph O’Connor
- Tomorrow Will Be Different by Sarah McBride
- Under the Rainbow by Celia Laskey
- Small Pleasures by Clare Chambers
- The Editor by Steven Rowley
- Red, White and Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston