2nd June 2022
After the meeting in May where we read The House in the Cerulean Sea by TJ Klune, the next meeting in on 2nd June 2022!
The following book for discussion will be Under the Rainbow by Celia Laskey.
I know it is Platinum Jubilee weekend but everyone agreed to go ahead on that date! I am also trying to get an author for the following month so we do not know the next book as yet!
As per normal we will also be chatting about other books, musicals etc we have found to be of interest, and start time is back to 7.00pm and we meet in the Mezzanine Cafe of Waterstones’ Piccadilly!
I am pleased to announce the other top vote winners to be read are:
- The Secret Life of Albert Entwistle by Matt Cain
- Boyfriend Material by Alexis Hall
As few people voted this time, we then have a group of others that all scored the same number of votes and we will need to shortlist further:
- My Cat Yugoslavia by Pajtim Statovci
- Shadowplay by Joseph O’Connor
- Tomorrow Will Be Different by Sarah McBride
- Under the Rainbow by Celia Laskey
- Small Pleasures by Clare Chambers
- The Editor by Steven Rowley
- Red, White and Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston
So, remember to join us in person on 2nd June 2022 at Waterstones Piccadilly to talk about the book of the month. Also, join us for a chat! We love to meet new people in person!